Rode my Whizzer Today

:13:Howdy After talking to redline oil corp . They said after 3000 mile I can swtch to redline 40wt syn... Do you know how long it take to put 3k on A Whizzer ...WOW....I think ill stay with valvoline 40wt race oil...Bill ( no dealer claim )

NO dealer logos Por Favor..

Zomby, the dealer logos are part of the signature and there isn't a way to selectively remove them from certain posts without removing them from all posts. When a signature is changed, it changes on all the posts that person made. However, there is a setting in User CP that will allow you to not see images (logos) in anyone's signature. Let me know and I can change it for you.

Fire In The Hole!!

OK It fired right up.. I was prepared to push it back up the hill... But got about 25 feet out of my driveway and .. Well you know -- THump - tHump -thUmp - thumP - THUMP -THUMP a-DA THUMP THUMP THUMP... It runs like a sewing machine. All I had to do was adjust the idle a little. This thing runs Sa-Weet... It really has a lot of compression. Take'n it easy for now. I took it around the hood, plenty of power. Very impressed with the more THROATY SOUND. I'll post a video on my U-TUBE site. Helmutt you will love the way this sounds. Bill you are the MAN!! Thanks - it was definately worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire in the hole!! :)
Man that is a very good Sound "THump""Thump" Bill builds some Bad Motors :) I am very sure you had a GReat Day!!! :)
Joe

Screecher meets the THUMP..

Thanks Joe & I never could spell very well, but I'd split a lane with you any-day. I have to change Screechers name. Thumper is way more fitting now. IT THUMPS... I like my old friend with a Bill Green thumpin" machine.

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

Hi Zomby Builder,
Your Bill Green thumpin" machine, is really Nice!!! :) I like it! A lot :) I know you will be
having fun! Braking in that new Motor. I bet those neat Duel Pipes Sound Nice!!!! :)
Joe

Hi Zomby Nice talking to you . The motor looks great at home in the frame .please let me pass on the same info we talked about . the best way to break in A new motor is to run the engine up and down , I use about 4500rpm burst on small hills even better . This forces the rings out (on throddle) and in on (off throddle) . The piston will draw oil on (off throddle) this is the best way ive found for engine break in..ALSO warm up your motor driving not static for about ten minutes before engine run ups..hope this helps... bill

3rd crankcase change

I have had several members comment on the forward lean of the motor. It's on the third crankcase of oil & 8 ounces seems best. 9 mists a little through the breather. The pics are on the center stand so it looks like more forward lean than it really is. Dialing in the carb now. Been starting nice & smooth. Torqued the head to specs & it was a little loose. Haven't taken it up past 40 mph yet. Tomorrow will push it a little more.

Back