ROSS Europia- before and after.

Latest build...I told you I'd get er' done today!
Before-
601_Ross_Europia_1.jpg

After-
601_bike_066_1.jpg

:LOL:

i say "shim" you say "saddle"...just get the fargen thing on the road, dude...glad i "helped" :p

nice ride ! 8) how about some finder plates from the early 1900's and a large headlight for that WWI look......damn now I'm thinking of one .......this is going to get exspencive

Nice cleanonce over and the great thing is, if you should ever get stranded, you could hide that in the tall grass until winter with out worries of anyone finding it! :)
doc

If the chain is rubbing on the tube, Take the wheel off and add metal washers between the wheel and frame, giving some clearance, then tighten as normal.

That's what I did.

NICE!!!
I had a similar idea awhile back for my '57 huffy customliner deluxe, but never got to it. You've done a very clean job on that one!

That bike would look good on the bike rack of my sugga. you might try putting a crimp on the inside of the left chainstay(the tube from the bottombracket to the rear dropout) look at the other side for ideas.
168_168_sugga_bike_1_1.jpg

vaguely... it DOES show up on the top of the page A LOT. I guess you can be banned for a year, but the bike is still header-worthy. ;)

Last edited:
Back