Fuel Mixture Running Ethanol+2 stroke oil?

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=84561

Last week, Genepax of Japan unveiled their new car. It runs on pure water. No need to carry hydrogen or tanks of compressed air.
The saddest part is how it was developed here, and due to our big auto makers dragging their feet, it made it over to Japan. Now Japan will be mass producing them.

One liter of plain tap water will take it 80 kph for an hour. Clean too.
No more foreign oil needed. The world is like 75% water.

Very interesting video. Check it out, if you haven't seen it already.

Sorry Alan, we've seen that video and it's pure bunk. Do a search and you can find the thread.

PS
If you believe anything Reuters, AP, CNN or MS NBC says, I've got a deal for you on some water front property!

They could make ethanol much cheaper and more environmentally friendly if the USA would just allow hemp cultivation.

yep, we all know that to. It just defies logic and they prefer nylon from oil over a natural product.
Paper bags can be made from hemp. Then all the macas and shopping bags will disintegrate. But instead they provide enviromentaly friendy shopping bags, made of..., plastic, can't use hemp, it will upset the scales !

Sorry Alan, we've seen that video and it's pure bunk. Do a search and you can find the thread.

PS
If you believe anything Reuters, AP, CNN or MS NBC says, I've got a deal for you on some water front property!

Wow, my bad. To me, they seem like names I can trust.
Hard to believe, yes, but not sure it's pure bunk.
I'll take that lakefront property. All the fuel I ever need. :D

Last edited:
Back