Runwell vs Zeda crank

Spare_Parts

Local time
5:36 AM
Bicycle Motor Works has a sale going for a Runwell pk80 and it shows the crank weights are wider and days it is a 40mm stroke. Would this crank be a good option for a performance build? Anyone know if the rod big end bearings are the same size? I'm thinking use that crank in my case reed. Seems like it could have more weight take off the pin area and still keep a good amount of mass. Probably going to pick one up just to check it out anyway.

Bicycle Motor Works has a sale going for a Runwell pk80 and it shows the crank weights are wider and days it is a 40mm stroke. Would this crank be a good option for a performance build? Anyone know if the rod big end bearings are the same size? I'm thinking use that crank in my case reed. Seems like it could have more weight take off the pin area and still keep a good amount of mass. Probably going to pick one up just to check it out anyway.
Runwell's crank is great and yes it's about 2mm thicker on each weight,they have a 40mm stroke but with the short rod and low pinned piston.Their cases still have 6mm studs and the 32mm intake stud spacing.The 40mm stroke has a slightly better rod angularity advantage and has more dwell to it.

Do you think the zeda or another long rod could be swapped over? Found someone local that will true the crank so that's no longer an issue.

Back