Russian depression and my oncoming third attempt at a motorized bike

I do know "world motors" indeed; will be ordering the engine kit itself and a bunch of spare parts also, this will help with making the other scrap motors run.
(the scrap motors both have crankshaft bearings ceased up and cannot be disassembled with a hammer (I know such techniques exist but it seems I am far too unexperienced to apply them correctly), so special tools it is then)

И есть ли проблемы с крузером в нашей необъятной? Есть ли страх что остановят в городе и впаяют штрафов? Есть ли страх что посыпется двигатель и будет не поднять подручными средствами? Или это легко компенсируется наличием денег?

(And are there problems having a cruiser bike in our country? Do you have a fear of being stopped in a city and fined to hell and back? Do you fear that the engine will start falling apart and you couldn't fix it with what you have on hand? Or are these issues easily resolved with having money?)

I try my best to be as polite as possible, especially since I've still not made the thing this thread is about (I'm as sorry as a guy could be, I have a wierd lifestyle sometimes, I am going to deliver on my promise, I swear...
It will all be ok mate :)

You have Friends here and we like talking to you and seeing what you are doing.

Take your time, enjoy life and Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

МБ собрал два месяца назад, прокатился пару раз по гаражам.Зима диктует свои правила... Проблем не должно быть-объем мал+права категории "В";велопривод не убирал, мотовелосипед - не мопед... С 4 тактниками знаком, лодочный мотор и газонокосилка...Не надо смешивать бензин, тише работают и хорошая тяга на низах.. СПАСИБО НАШИМ Американским друзьям-узнал очень много тонкостей читая форумы! Спасибо нашим китайским друзьям, за дешёвое "железо". Я живу в Пермском крае, г. Чайковский,у нас сегодня (-12)С.Зима-холода. Всем удачи парни!

Спасибо за то, что наш друг!
Зима холодная, и весна на пути мы молимся :)

Оставайтесь в безопасности и тепло мой друг!

Hp

Hi everybody!
I live in Russia and have tried to build a motorized bicycle for something around three years now.
I know that I'm a sore loser, but this is what you get when you have no money.
In this thread I will tell you how I tried and failed to make my own transportation device...
Someone give this man an 80cc 2 stroke kit!!! Sounds like you could really use it lol
in russia the motorized bike rides u.

Back