Russian depression and my oncoming third attempt at a motorized bike

Oh wow some guy on the russian bike motor forums just gave me basically no advice and told me to "go do something useful"
What a great local community we have here.
Edit: I mean where I live.
yea happens more than you think.
went to the moped forums seeking advice for my 50cc scooter and all i got was "f*** off ya scooter wannabe"
i eventually got the scooter fixed myself, costed me 5$ and about 30 second install.

Just practice Minnesota nice is all you can do. I love rural Minnesota. Everyone waves to everyone whether they know you or not. When someone doesn't wave after you wave to them you instantly know "they ain't from round here"

^^^ That is also the way it is around here. All the rude turds are out of towners

Russia is a great country, great history and people. Look at the science's and achievements they've made. Largest country on the planet with only 140 million folks to occupy it. I can't understand why they don't have a government answerable to the people. Their potential is limitless if ever given the opportunity.

I'm here.
Tried taking up a repairman job (in retrospect, probably a means of escapism) for a bunch of local (basically junkers) (these are wierd guys that have a terrible pawn shop with huge markups, pay you a buck an hour and you work in a damp cold basement)...
Now I'm free. Got a tablet from one of their recycling bins, got it working, gonna use it for electronics schematics.
The urals bike front wheel build is going on badly, the spokes are the wrong length and new ones cost disproportionate money as repair shops are closed.
Got the parts Vikingmike sent me, they are really cool!
Will post pics of my awful place of work and the new parts.

Here I'm standing in one place and just rotating 90 degrees or so.
The hall is their main sorting room where people come to throw out their trash into sorted containers. Sometimes a piece of tech shows up and the workers fish it out of there to then give it away to the bosses. Also there is some kind of a museum that is in desparate need of working exhibits. The "sorted" trash is kept in the green bags behind my back, the corridor to the left leads to the john and to the local key copier/shoe repair, you probably know these little combo kiosks - they have one all for themselves.

Back