RWJ WALBRO CLONE CARB ON SALE!!! $14 BUCKS!!!

Your going to love it!! Here is my setup all thanks to @Karl Snarl twisting my arm. Just absolutely love it. Your bike will be a total different animal.
20211017_181114.jpg

Alright, you sold me on a saw carb! I hate changing jets. Also been looking to upgrade the carb since I've gotten a tuned pipe on
You won't regret it. You'll start making every bike with them when you realize just how easy it is to tune. I did. lol. Just the power difference was enough for me, but I switched because of no spilling gas and no jets to buy. I couldn't find the 68 anywhere, not even a motorcycle place. So I figured it was worth a shot. Tried it out, was about ripped off my bike when I goosed it. lol. An it was running rich that first pull. Fired right up too. I was like whoooooaaaaaa. Tuned it in, an was thoroughly impressed. That was the day I fell in love with the HS-254B. Then nitro bike got built, and she needed more fuel, and it's when I found the RWJ-4B.

Have you installed the RWJ-4B on your nitro bike yet? Just curious on how it runs? I think I would gain some torque with the RWJ-4B if I took that stihl 090 saw carb off my bike. It's still got gobs of torque thou.

She pulls like a bull. I won't let people ride it because it will take off without you if you are not ready for it. It will pull a wheelie if you're not careful too. I love it. Be out riding, cruising along at 15-20. Just minding my own business. The someone will try to do the race thing, I WOT and just boom 32. lol. I never timed it. It's fast to 32. Same thing going up hill. Be cruising 10-15 mph, then WOT, boom 30 mph, or you ride a wheelie and almost biff it, well me any way. I suck at wheelies. lol.

Now you tke and go down some gravel, get a little speed. Kick the back brake full tilt and slide sideways, then you dump the clutch and goose it, walking the bike back around and give her a helpful shove off. Then rocket off the other way. While people stare at you like "wtf", that was just laughing at the old man on a decked out beach cruiser with a motor. lol

Yeah the instant acceleration is what really sold me, mine is just short of pulling the front off the ground, I dont have near the port work thou as you, plus I wasn't going to do any porting till I learned what is needed to know.

I went up about a mil and a half on the exhaust( add the extra gasket in too), widened and dropped the intake, widened the transfers just a little bit, wanted to keep the velocity up some, I'm dealing in lower rpms than a lot of guys on here.

I'm known as the guy with the cool bikes in my hood. lol. Everyone looks when they hear me coming, see what bike I'm riding today. Ever the people that complain about noise, like ol' red.

Back