?'s for those riding a felt mb

RMWdave

Local time
2:05 AM
im thinking of doing a build this winter using a felt. i like how you can use the frame as the gastank, and the quality. my only concern is the internal gearing? what kind of top speeds is the 3 speed internal hub capable of?

moneys not a problem.... ill save all summer if i have to but im researching now. im going to use a happytime and SPB jackshaft kit for a drivetrain.

I ride a felt... if money is no issue get the nuvinci hub. Vastly superior to the three speed... I have gottne mine up to 45+ mph. wouldnt recommend converting the upper part of the frame to a tank... pain in the a**. The question in building one of theese setups is the brakes. Other than that I love the felt. Rock solid... easily handles the speed.

here check it out
http://motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=21125

you let the cat outta the bag.. lol
im going to go with a felt hotwheels 68 (since it has disc brakes) i will probley ride it stock with a shift kit only for a while next year untill i can get the new hub. or ill just buy it this winter lol
how much does a felt cruiser go for?

ha i was looking at that one as well! it looks like the geo is perfect to throw a DH fork on
the pockets are deep.... i dont have anyone to support lol

nice. thanks for all the help! i MAY go this route.... since i plan on building the rear wheel and using a DH triple tree.... hm.
but i do admit, the MP is a cool ride.

Back