Sabrina-II has come a long way, baby!

for those who know her, i sure hope you like the latest chapter...for those who don't know s-2, trust me it's been one heck of a ride. can i get 40mph on the slat-flats with this tanaka-32? i think yes, but barely...good enuff, the fun's in being there. altho there's still some lettering on the way, she's complete & ready for the final push :cool:

Attachments

• Mvc-402f.jpg
    Mvc-402f.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 676
  • MVC-398F.JPG
    MVC-398F.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 666
  • Mvc-399f.jpg
    Mvc-399f.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 558
  • Mvc-403f.jpg
    Mvc-403f.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 552
  • MVC-396F.JPG
    MVC-396F.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 765
Now your cookin with bacon grease. WOW! she even looks leaner and FASTER.
I am only doing 26 with my stock R/S so im sure 40 seems fast. Great job!
Plenty to be proud of. The days are counting down. Im sure your skins starting
to crawl. graucho.

Looks way cooler in green, looks like professional paint. 40mph is **** fast especially with a 32cc. What kinda RPM are you hitting when you bring her up that high? This really makes me want to see what a tle43 with ups can do :)

Looks plenty salty enough to me. Good job and congrats on keeping your dream alive! Good luck at Bonneville.

Looks good Augie.Seems like yesterday we where cutting her inhalf and adding 13 inches to the middle of her.Can't wait to see her in person.

the tires are lightweight cheapos, "road-slicks" with a bit of tread (26 X 1.95), i don't trust the salt to forgive a mistake with 1.50's...all i need is for them to survive for 10 miles total, and being light and thin-skinned they're nicely balanced.

so, i really liked the stretched-out stance...until i put the leathers & helmet on, that is. i just can't make a good bicyclist's tuck in those things. i'm bringing the bars back up where they belong & raising the seat a bit. we're considering a last-minute windshield, i have some lexan to work with. more updated pics soon.

Attachments

• MVC-405F.JPG
    MVC-405F.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 311
  • MVC-408F.JPG
    MVC-408F.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
I love the look of the bike - although it'd kill my back in short order.

I managed to get 35mph out of my standard 32cc GEBE with a tuned pipe - and that is with a sit up and beg seating position.

where on earth did you get those green pedals and what RPMs is the engine peaking at?

Jemma xx

Back