Safety Tip For The Day 1/12/22

Don't ride n the snow!
Just got into wreck tonight.
Been snow flurries since noon.
Put everything off until near dark then thought should pick up provisions booze and a couple bottles of fuel. I got booze okay then heat Coleman fuel at Scheels use your phone Walmart has fuel for about $3.00 a bottle put it on your phone take it check out ask for a price match like Targets get half price.
But there is some hitch they have at the door, similar to hospitals if your injuries were maim-ham inflected you will forget everything and walk right back into your maim-ham assailant to be further maim ham the hospitals have a memory eraser I proved it with a national news team reporters they don't know why they even went to the hospital or until they get back to the studio unwrapped the news reel.

Well Scheels has something similar ultrasonic structure f it's too good of a deal leave the item there! And forgot to put it n my bag left it there. To good of deal to be true. That was the 2nd time the , 1st time got them half off and it was like the evil walk n stole them both bottles empty never used any of it how could that of happen?

Well, I'm so happy my leg is not broken came close to a femur fracture leg is swollen but bone not broken. Even at zero miles an hour you can break a bone on ice I tried to stay around 7 MPH.

My safety tip for today, don't read this.

I had a car honk his horn and swerve right in front of me from the outside lane. I guess he thought trying to scare me was funny.
What he didn't know is that my bike goes 50 mph so I was able to catch up to him 3 miles down the road while he turned into a store parking lot. I stopped behind his car just so I could eyeball him.
The guy was about 25 yr old, the look of surprise on his face was priceless, I was the last thing he expected that's for sure.
Before I said anything a young kid got out of the car too. The guy said, with a false smile on his face "How fast does that bike go?"
I just said "God Bless you and your kid" and rode away. Hes lucky he had his kid with him.
I was just gonna tell him off for the little stunt he pulled, I wasn't what he expected that's for sure.
He would have pooped his pants if you were sitting there point a gat at him.

Lol & as you get back to your vehicle & thinking how smoking she is, you count your cash. Your like WTF B***h shorted me $5 bones. If your like me & shes hot as doughnut grease, you can let that $5 bones slide by. 😂🤣
That's at trick at the T***y Bar
Ya give the waitress a $100 dollar bill for a $5 drink and she brings ya back change for a $20 all in ones :ROFLMAO:
She's hoping you drunk and don't notice. Don't ask me how I know this, I heard stories :LOL:

Safety tip for the Night
If a girl asks you to buy her a drink in the t***y bar, watch out she works there, that drink is gonna cost about $75 and it wont even have alcohol in it. Refuse to pay and the Bouncer will see you to the door.
What your actually paying for is her company for 10 mins.

Safety tip for the Night
If a girl asks you to buy her a drink in the t***y bar, watch out she works there, that drink is gonna cost about $75 and it wont even have alcohol in it. Refuse to pay and the Bouncer will see you to the door.
What your actually paying for is her company for 10 mins.
If you're good, they hang out with you and buy you drinks. You have to have a lot of **** though. I was the **** guys diversion. Was some fun times.

Back