Safety Tip For The Day 1/12/22

So many things in life to enjoy other than sitting around and wasting your money night after night.

There is a time and a place for everything though, and everything is good in moderation.
In good moderation the cows come home by 9pm
My cows end up in a different state :ROFLMAO:
I'm allergic to alcohol, I break out in handcuffs :ROFLMAO:

Oh the memories, I gave up my bar stool for a better life
Yep...Now you made more work for the bartenders...Now they have to remove the engraved brass name plate with your name on it from the bar stool...How dare you make them work harder!!!...lol...And now, since your not there anymore, they don't even get a tip for doing it...lol...DAMIEN

Had to drive to Walmart today in pain and disability to buy knee support socks and a folding cane fill like crap taking those baby steps again and half to be very conscious to keep my foot straight turns left and right and if you snag its owe the pain!

Had to drive to Walmart today in pain and disability to buy knee support socks and a folding cane fill like crap taking those baby steps again and half to be very conscious to keep my foot straight turns left and right and if you snag its owe the pain!
Just need some dem der tree's inspector. I got one to share. Come on down.

Yes I had this happen when I turned 21 a stripper walk over to me and sits right on my lap hoping for a 10 dollar drink. I whisper in her ear derling I’m broke . I never seen her the rest of night.

Back