[Sale"s OVER]43cc, 49cc & 52cc 2-Stroke Engines For Sale Starting at $129

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestBikeEngine.com

Local time
12:33 AM
BestBikeEngine.com has everything you need to motorize your bicycle or scooter and have fun. We sell top quality 52cc, 49cc and 43cc engines for bike engine kits. You can use our engines for any application that you may want to add some power to. Our Engines are great for motorized bicycles, motorized scooters, pocket bikes or any type of motorized hobby and sport. Our Engines have a centrifugal clutch that can be used in many applications. You only need a little creativity to adapt our engines to just about anything to get some power. Be safe and have fun.

http://www.BestBikeEngine.com

Attachments

• 52cc Engine - 02.jpg
    52cc Engine - 02.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,560
  • 43cc Engine - 03.jpg
    43cc Engine - 03.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 3,172
Last edited:
Thanks for the interest.

These engines are Chinese manufactured engines which really have no brand name. Many companies in china make the same engine and put their logo on the pull starter. I have tested the engines out thoroughly and can say that they are the best bang for the buck for bike engine kits.

These engines are commonly used with pocket bike applications but with our engines we include the factory stock fuel tank which can hold 1.5L of gas. The 52cc engine is the fastest and most powerful engine I have ridden and I have been a motor bicycler for 10+ years. I have been clocked at a max speed of 45mph... No Joke... I was full throttle at dangerously high RPM's and I don't recommend to do this and I was also going down hill. On flat surface the 52cc will hit 35mph easily, the 49cc about 30mph and the 43cc about 27mph.

I have it pictured on the website mounted with a Staten bracket but I will soon be taking pictures of our engines with the BikeMotorParts.com bracket which is a great bracket for a great price. The Staten bracket is also very high quality, it is just more expensive.

If you have any other questions about our engines, please ask as I am just getting back into the business and am going to soon be offering the 80cc all in one unit as well as a lot of cool accessories...

Here is a link with more pictures of our 52cc engine:

http://www.BestBikeEngine.com/52ccEngineDetails

And here is a link to our YouTube page showing our Bike Engines in Action:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestBikeEngineDotCom

:eek:
~~~ Be Safe ~ Have Fun ~~~

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more interested in reliability and utility than speed. What's the warranty with the engine?

Are they CARB Phase II approved?

They are very loud....any secondary noise reduction available?

The warranty is 30days for any defective part replacement.

As far as CARB Phase II, I am not certain and believe that they probably are not? I am checking further with this as I am getting mixed answers from different sources...

They really are not that loud as compared to other 2-strokes in their cc category. In the main YouTube video the volume levels were raised too high when I edited the video.

Thanks These are all very good questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
In all fairness, and being unbias here.....

I had the 43cc engine with the stock muffler and I have to admit it was louder then my 66cc HT engine and a Poulon 25cc engine at idle and throttle opened.

It may have just been my engine, but even with the electric start, it took more then a few seconds to get it to start!

No questions about the engines - nope, not at this time.
No questions about the BikeMotorParts.com bracket - nope not at this time.

I do want to say...

Welcome to the board

looking forward to see the developments with this engine? any mileage reports ect?

I'm curios about these engines as well, I've seen these engines floating around at a couple of sites. Has anyone else had any experience with these that they could share?

Also, I wasn't able to find the bikemotorparts.com bracket on the website. Could you take a quick pic and throw it up for us to see?

Last edited:
i use these motors allot with my kits and what i know about them is that they will run forever and the parts to repair them are easy and inexpensive to get , the motor will run as well as it is putt together . its all about tolerances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back