Sasha redux :.(

J

JemmaUK

Hi,

Some of you will already know me and what I have been through in the last few years... those who dont know - I lost my partner Sasha to cancer in 2008 at the age of 22 and while that was the worst of it there have been other disasters thick and fast...

I didnt think things could get any worse - I have just gotten news from a very close friend - also in her 20's that she has a brain tumour that they are treating with radiotherapy - i honestly dont know how much more of this I can take.

Shes in NY and I am in the UK - I'd like to get over there to help her but I have no money and nowhere to stay - if anyone on here can help please let me know... I am terrified I am going to lose Noreen - I can work, people who know me on here know I am good with the bikes and I also have talents with computers and other tech.

I still feel that I let Sasha down - that I couldnt fix things for her and thats the worst part of it for me - the guilt. I think going through that again would finish me off for good... :bigcry:

I hope I didnt spoil anyones good day over this but I really have nowhere else to turn right now

Jemma xx

Hi Jemma, Noreen is going to recover.
Everyone has been lied to about the nature of God.
These disasters did not come from the heavenly realm.

Hi Jemma,

Loss, sorrow and pain are as much a part of life as joy, happiness and pleasure. I live too far from N.Y. to offer you a place to stay. I offer you some qoutes.

“Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.”

“There has never been a time when you and I have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist. As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these changes.”

“Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.”

God bless,
Tom

Back