SAT OCT 27th 2018 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing in Perris, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to go but have lacked funds. I'm hoping for the best with this upcoming race. Its 16 miles each way to apex kart track from Yucaipa, so I might show up just to watch if I can't get the funds to participate.
Hey Crazy Dan, do you know Ducedave from your town?
You guys could carpool together?

Also the Friday open practice is a great way to try out track riding.

California isn't the tip of the iceberg, maybe y'all should expand your search to South Florida

I'm the only one who goes from this forum? Come on you guys!! Just about anyone can beat me. :) I'm driving about 175 miles each way. I'm staying at an RV park only 20 miles from the track on Thursday and going back to the RV park after the race on Saturday to get in a few days of fishing before coming home Tuesday.
Right on!
Which RV park are you staying in?
There is Lake Perris camping right by the race track.
www.parks.ca.gov/LakePerris
https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=651

Temp%20Closure%20of%20bike%20path.jpg

Last edited:
California isn't the tip of the iceberg, maybe y'all should expand your search to South Florida
There are no icebergs in FL or CA.
Even if there was a race in FL you would not show up and race.
I doubt if you have a full face helmet and safety gear.

I think it would be great if someone started a new motorbicycle race in Florida! There has to be tons of tracks to choose from.

I crashed here going 45 mph on a go kart when I was 7 years old. North Florida Kart Club on 103rd street in Jacksonville, Florida.
Jacksonville-103rd-Street-Kart-Track-Map.jpg
Banked turns and a huge back stretch. Would make for an awesome motorized bike track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back