SAT OCT 27th 2018 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing in Perris, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be showing up friday. Sadly, all I have that I'm sure will be approved is my leather jacket. Not exactly sure on helmet sizing, never been sized before. All I have as a helmet is a non-DOT brain bucket.

I will be showing up friday. Sadly, all I have that I'm sure will be approved is my leather jacket. Not exactly sure on helmet sizing, never been sized before. All I have as a helmet is a non-DOT brain bucket.
Gloves?
Boots?
I have a message in to Apex about helmet rentals.
I can get you pads.

Last edited:
Boy was that fun, gonna have to do it again some time :p. Hope to get my derailleur worked out before then, sucked losing 6th and 7th gear. Thanks for the loaner gear Neil, glad I was able to participate. More folks need to start going to these events.

Boy was that fun, gonna have to do it again some time :p. Hope to get my derailleur worked out before then, sucked losing 6th and 7th gear. Thanks for the loaner gear Neil, glad I was able to participate. More folks need to start going to these events.
Cool! so how did you do? Please tell me Rob had his ass handed to him,LOL.

Couldn't finish the final heat because my darned gas tank broke a stud, flopped over and tore the fuel line in the 2nd to last lap. Was somewhere in the middle of the pack till then. If I had 6th and 7th folks wouldn't have been passing me on the straights so much. I came in 9th in the first heat and 12th in the second heat.
Rob won the expert class.

Couldn't finish the final heat because my darned gas tank broke a stud, flopped over and tore the fuel line in the 2nd to last lap. Was somewhere in the middle of the pack till then. If I had 6th and 7th folks wouldn't have been passing me on the straights so much. I came in 9th in the first heat and 12th in the second heat.
Rob won the expert class.
Very good! you'll be placing next time for sure, what was your lap times like?

Someone uploaded a video of the beginner finals on 2facebook, I'm the guy in the white bubble helmet (and only 4 stroke):

Then here is me attempting the novice/expert class, I'm right behind and to the right of the camera on launch in the white bubble helmet:

Couldn't finish that heat, chain dropped off, but I got to launch on camera :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back