SAT OCT 27th 2018 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing in Perris, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned for spamming, lolz
Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.

Thats bs. I've heard many stories of folks getting banned for disagreeing with one or a few of the sponsors found on the site. Its why I only just barely joined there recently and don't post often.

Thats bs. I've heard many stories of folks getting banned for disagreeing with one or a few of the sponsors found on the site. Its why I only just barely joined there recently and don't post often.
Yeah it's BS, you can tell them what you think right here on the only thread not deleted.
Thanks BobbyT and Gilbert for sticking up for Socal Motor Bicycle Racing.
https://motorbicycling.com/threads/missing-race-threads.64439/

47576627_1842456155880823_21403449828573184_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing that they banned you for spam. Promoting the Motor Bicycle Races is considered "spam" and you are not allowed to "advertise" the races. The race threads are considered advertising? I'm surprised they didn't ask you to pay to post race threads calling them advertising on their website, haha, or maybe they did before they banned you??

I think there are some pretty smart members and great builders at motorbicycling.com but it seems strange that they have 6 staff members for a website that sometimes barely has 10 people posting there. This site probably gets more traffic and they don't have any moderators, just Anton as Administrator and he spends his time helping members and trying to make the website better, not banning racing threads. It seems like they want to turn the motorbicycling forum into their own private club or something. Banning the biggest motor bicycle racing events anywhere on their site is contrary to their stated mission of their forum.

they banned members for all kinds of petty reasons that forum is only about $$$ for the owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back