SAT OCT 27th 2018 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing in Perris, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony and Aleman, we already disregarded you because you
don't get a say in our rules or what we do at our races as neither
of you have ever raced or probably ever will.

Crazy Dan has an SMBR race number and Dan raced for the first time on Oct
at Apex and will be racing this year on his 50cc HS.

The new 212 Spec racers will decide their class rules and we have an anti-cheating
system in place but you don't get that info until you apply by email to be allowed to race a Spec 212.

Tony you quit the Facebook race groups again, and again and said you never
gonna race so why are you commenting here and on the other forum about a
race that you aren't going to race at?

Tony you should take up knitting as your sport as that's about your speed.
Well you should probably figure out the rules before people start spending money on it; cause you’ve shown yourself to say one thing now and another thing later as it suits you. Lol and don’t flatter yourself I quit Facebook not individual groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony and Aleman, we already disregarded you because you
don't get a say in our rules or what we do at our races as neither
of you have ever raced or probably ever will.

Neil, back when you had first started putting on races, and used to blow up my phone almost daily asking me what I thought was the best way to set up the classes, I told you I wasn't a racer and had no opinion on it aside from what would end up being a fair race of pure skill. I never claimed to be a racer, and you know this. I'm the guy who rides slow on the streets under 30MPH and endorses the races because it helps keeps over-powered-under-engineered-wannabe-Scottos with their 212 frickin CCs on their pedal bikes from killing themselves going fast on public streets and making the whole frackin MaB scene look bad. Don't twist my MaB philosophy, Neil. The only "racing" I was ever interested in was drag racing on these.

Also, you don't race yourself, so I find it ironic that you would throw the same thing at me.

Crazy Dan has an SMBR race number and Dan raced for the first time on Oct
at Apex and will be racing this year on his 50cc HS.

I don't give a crap what "Mr. 35MPH-uphill-Huasheng-in-2nd-gear-at-2K-elevation" does as a racer, only that I don't respect people exaggerating their speed with crappy bikes. Also, you and I have known eachother about 10 years. If I'm asking you a question in the forum, I don't want it answered by some overposting first-time racing ultracrepidarian. That's all. I do my best to be honest about everything, and try to keep my public opinion fair when expressed. And yeah, I'm quite abrasive to people I think are being full of crap. You should know that, you used to be the first to jump on any untrue claims.

Now you're doing a good job of being untrue yourself.

The new 212 Spec racers will decide their class rules
and we have an anti-cheating
system in place but you don't get that info until you apply by email to be allowed to race a Spec 212.

Hey cool, I'm sure they'll do a better job than you. I'm glad you're working on being less of a despot on the racing scene.

This whole thing is way bigger than any one person. At times I think you're going senile. It's a big job, and I still respect you for it.

you’ve shown yourself to say one thing now and another thing later as it suits you.

Haha yeah. Neil has more channels than an old TV. Many would testify, but may they remain silent.

Last edited:
Lol just because you can't do something doesn't mean it isn't achievable. No exaggerations here buddy. I have nothing to prove to an old fart that goes just 37 on a shift kit.

Lol just because you can't do something doesn't mean it isn't achievable. No exaggerations here buddy. I have nothing to prove to an old fart that goes just 37 on a shift kit.

Oh the puppy who "doesn't care" is still yipping outside the door? Okay, another cookie for you to chew on. Good boy.

Just because you claim to be doing it, doesn't mean you actually are. You're not the first chucklehead with a Crapbroke that looks like it was stolen from a bum claiming to go faster than reality with known entities like theoretical engine output and gear ratios. Your kind has been seen on here before. You're not doing anything new here or the world of physics, don't flatter yourself :LOL:

SoCal Motor Bicycle & Go-Ped Racing at Apex Racing Center MARCH 30th SAT.

Once again, the motorized bicycles and tricked out Go-Ped scooters take to a go-kart track in anger, this time at the Apex Racing Center in Perris, CA.

Have the cops told you your bike is too fast for the street? Is your Go-Ped getting too fast for the sidewalks? Bring it out to our first race of the year and see what it can do against the best in the west on a go-kart track.

SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing makes things fun, easy and affordable, as long as you have a single speed motor, functional pedals, working brakes,and bicycle tires you can join the fun.

From small bore 2-stroke kit motors in beach cruisers, to purpose-built frames with tricked out 212cc Predator motors, there’s a race for everyone and every bike.

Go-Ped stand up scooters have their own classes, and so do the popular tiny Go-Quad karts. These machines may be inexpensive, and the top speeds low, but it is intense head to head competition.

If you are looking for the most affordable and fun way to get into motorsports, this is it!
Race Info, Safety Gear, Rules are Here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/867826960059113/

Last edited:
As always, Neil, props for putting these on for the go-fast crowd! It's hard work and you've always taken at least as much crap as compliments! I've never gone to your races to race, just to spectate, as you know, and still have had a great time.

It's always good times hanging out with like-minded MaBing brothers and sisters, regardless of speed. Thank you.

Thursday MAR 28 $40 cash only practice paid to Apex
Mostly Sunny
67°
W 8 mph

Friday MAR 29 Practice day $30 8am to dusk
Sunny
70°
W 9 mph

SATURDAY MAR 30 Race Day 7am to 5pm
Mostly Sunny
69°
WSW 9 mph

Sunday MAR 31
Mostly Sunny
66°

Looks like we will have a decently strong wind pushing us from the right side while going up the long stretch. Gonna be fun fighting the wind.
Edit: come aleman. Watch a huasheng do speeds you never thought possible. There will be video of it.

Ride like the wind guys! (y)

I couldn't imagine goin that fast lol

Just be caeful and wear clean underwear and a helmut maybe? 🆒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back