SAT OCT 27th 2018 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing in Perris, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: come aleman. Watch a huasheng do speeds you never thought possible. There will be video of it.

Not into scooter racing to the point where I'm going to drive over 400 miles to watch it. Even when I came to the races I didn't watch much of the racing itself. Not exactly my thing, I go to talk to people. I can just as easily do that online.

Thursday MAR 28 $40 cash only practice paid to Apex
Mostly Sunny
67°
W 8 mph

Friday MAR 29 Practice day $30 8am to dusk
Sunny
70°
W 9 mph

SATURDAY MAR 30 Race Day 7am to 5pm
Mostly Sunny
69°
WSW 9 mph

Sunday MAR 31
Mostly Sunny
66°
Tony01 asked me to bump up the race thread.
Weather is looking even better!

THU
MAR 28
Partly Cloudy66°W 11 mph
FRI

MAR 29
Mostly Sunny72°WNW 9 mph
SAT

MAR 30
Mostly Sunny74°W 8 mph
SUN
MAR 31
Partly Cloudy71°WSW 11 mph

Only 4 or 5 days to the Fri - Sat March 30th Apex race in Perris.
We have CrazyDan and Tyler on this forum that comes to the races.
Anyone else gonna show up?

What are you, British? You're understating it LOL :p
He is going to be selling them for $360 a pop at the race this weekend. Show up if you want one at a super discounted price. They are normally $800 each. Might be sold within an hour practice day tomorrow. You don't gotta race to show up bro, you aren't that far away. The comradery is worth it. Maybe you can learn a trick or 2, most folks there are fully willing to pass on knowledge freely.
Edit, I can go up a slight grade now at 40+ mph, fight me about it lol.

LOL, I like how you tell me what I already know, I'm guilty of doing the same to people from time to time.

I remember you also claiming you "have nothing to prove". Are you pedaling backwards now? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, changed my chainring sizes, now can pedal into my power range so can use my next gear where I used to not be able to. 1st gear frame flex is nuts now, has me worried a bit. Might need foot long torque arms on my chainstays now. I have nothing to prove to you, I know how fast I can go, it just seems you need proof because you don't think your engine can achieve such speeds. You have much to learn, young (pretender grumpy old fart) padawan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back