Save me some time with this one- What to build from this Bikeberry Thing

This is our most recent acquisition, I got it from a local who sold it after barely getting it assembled, because they already had substantially the same bike already. I've finished making it safe to ride, tightened everything that was loose, and did some stuff like swap the seat out and slapped some Avid brakes on along with a dual pull lever. Also went ahead and deleted the big reed adapted snorkel intake because the whole thing made me sick, didn't clear my foot while pedaling, and wasn't idling decently anyway. EDIT: Forgot to mention replaced cylinder bc somehow the original had already thrown the piston dowel retaining clip and gouged the living bejeeberz out of the lining even though the bike had clearly barely even been started and rode. The SHA clone carb is new, and I'm in the process of jetting it in but I'm very open to a real expansion chamber if we have a favorite for this "BBR Tuning" Stage whatever this thing was supposed to be. However I feel like this cylinder isn't destined to stay on here forever. I need actual performance.

Basically I'm looking to learn about these hybrid builds I see the fast people running these days, because I've got some experience with Mopeds and Scooters and I like the direction that MB's have gone in pursuing working solutions and crossover. As a basic performance profile goal, this bike should be a neighborhood rider not a racer, and we live in Seattle so there's always hills every direction you ride. I'd like to see this Bike cruise at 40mph, sprint to 45-50, and preferably not fall on it's face going uphill. I already have a shift kit bike so this one will have to manage with a single gear. I'm not sure what my sprocket is on this thing but at a guess I'm thinking it's a 42 or 44.

I guess I'm asking for the straight poop on Minarelli cylinders, The Stihl chainsaw jugs, and the like. I'd even entertain pursuing a water cooled setup potentially, as those are always so nice when you have them. ALSO- I will pay American Freedom Bux to anyone who has these machined base spacers I'm seeing on the Hotboi builds. I guess as soon as I have a spacer I can start jug and pipe hunting in earnest. Feel free to link me to threads here on the forum where my questions have already been answered, thanks in advance.
IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

I would recommend putting a reed valve on it, that might give you the boost you need to take on hills without a shift kit. I still have doubts you can hit 50mph though.
I removed the non functional approach to reeds that came on this jug. We will move to something like aminarelli or Stihl cylinder long before I bother putting any more work into the GT5 cylinder.

Once you go to a minarelli cylinder you will never run another china jug ever again. You get way more low end power, way more rpms and a way more precise cylinder with walls that coating doesn't wear off and pistons and rings that are actually round and fit to more exacting standards.
Thanks for sure that's the direction I plan to go with this bike if we are to keep it.

You need to use a spacer plate and drill the holes for the headbolts out to 5/16. Spacers are available for both 38 and 40mm stroke bottom ends altho 40mm is the preferred bottom end. So yes most china girl bottoms work. Here's a link to the spacer.
Phenomenal- this is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

Has anybody ridden a bike with a Minarelli cylinder and one with a Stihl cylinder?

Any differences that you can tell us about?

I am considering both but have no info to help me decide between them.

Thanks

Back