Saw carb tuning help

If it's a pulse port cant you plumb that other line into the reed housing or intake manifold, for your pulse signal to actuate the pump of the carburetor.

Alright, so how do I set it up correctly? Do I need to do anything different?
Hook it up, like I describe before. If one pushes gas out, its a return. If it doesn't suck gas up, it's either not getting a pulse, or you have the return line. If you can't get it to suck up gas at all, then one is definitely a pulse line. I didn't hook a pulse line on to mine, it has a return. But since I took it off, I dont remember which one lol. You can also use a drill on the mag nut with the clutch in to spin the engine. I just pop the plug out of the head and psin the back tire to spin the engine.

What about putting it in the case?
You don't want to put it on the transfers if you do, best to put it somewhere where it doesn't disrupt the transfer. If that's the only place you can, just try not to poke it through and leave anything hanging into the transfer passage.

I blocked off the return and the two other tiny holes on the cover. It's all around better, it started easy and didn't stall. It's still stupid rich and I can't seem to lean it out enough. I only tested it once so I'll fiddle with it more tomorrow.

I blocked off the return and the two other tiny holes on the cover. It's all around better, it started easy and didn't stall. It's still stupid rich and I can't seem to lean it out enough. I only tested it once so I'll fiddle with it more tomorrow.
see if letting the return flow back lightens up the mix.

Don't block the hole on the pump side cover, it needs to let air out too.

When I'm riding it and give it throttle, it'll rev up like normal, then all of a sudden the engine will die, like it doesn't have enough fuel. Letting off the throttle restarts the engine. This doesn't happen with no load (clutch disengaged).

Back