Saw carburetor

Here are fuel line hose barb reducers, dont know what size fuel line you are running. I imagine ¼ to⅛ or ¼ to ³/¹⁶ but here is reducers, I believe karl runs his return fuel line to the filler neck on fuel tank.

Screenshot_20220228-190639_Chrome.jpg

Here are fuel line hose barb reducers, dont know what size fuel line you are running. I imagine ¼ to⅛ or ¼ to ³/¹⁶ but here is reducers, I believe karl runs his return fuel line to the filler neck on fuel tank.View attachment 168294
I’m going to look at Lowes and Home Depot. Thanks guys just info needed . I’ll take little beast with me . I’ll be hitting you guys up if I can find it. I’m getting saw crazy. Also little beast is getting thirsty.lol

I’m going to look at Lowes and Home Depot. Thanks guys just info needed . I’ll take little beast with me . I’ll be hitting you guys up if I can find it. I’m getting saw crazy. Also little beast is getting thirsty.lol
When I found an old post about saw carbs on here, I decided to try it. Never looked back, love my saw carbs. Saves a ton of time on tuning and money on jets. So easy!!!, just turn the screws!! lol

When I found an old post about saw carbs on here, I decided to try it. Never looked back, love my saw carbs. Saves a ton of time on tuning and money on jets. So easy!!!, just turn the screws!! lol
That’s sounds really good I’ll give it a shot. I’m all about trying some things . I’ve enjoyed it . You’ll never know until you try. I really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-184041.png
    Screenshot_20220228-184041.png
    299 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20220228-184018.png
    Screenshot_20220228-184018.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 120
I'm going to do it at the filter...
seems like it’s the easiest way. Now after I get it going I’ll do the other way.
You have to buy two spools of gas line, but if you are like me, you are buying more soon anyway so don't matter if it's two or 10 kinds. lol. If you don't build a lot or tinker, the gas line will last you forever, never need to buy any more again. lol

Back