Saxonette classic spark problem

BikeRider

Local time
12:39 AM
Hello friends.I have purchased a second hand Saxonette classic with sachs 301A two stroke engine.

The problem is that in the middle of the ride, it losses spark and shuts down.:(...I have bought a new bobin, and cdi, also a new spark, but it did not solve the problem..Does anyone have any idea what is wrong here?

She runs great, till shut down..and after a few tries, runs normally again, but does it again, no matter if it is cold start or warm engine???
Please Help.
God Bless You:)!

Hello friends.I have purchased second hand Saxonette classic with sachs 301A two stroke engine.The problem is that in the middle off the ride losses spark and shut down.:(...I have bought new bobin,and cdi,also a new spark,but it did not solve problem..Have anyone have idea what is wrong here?She runs great,till sut down..and after few tries run normaly,but again the same,no mater is it cold start or warm engine???Please Help.God Bless You:)!
Do you have a picture of the parts you bought? Also a picture of your engine would be helpful in diagnosing your issue/s.

sachs301expl.jpg

This is a sheme of 301a saschs motor..I can foto mine tomorow if neaded..Why it produce perfect spark,that desapears,and shows when it wants?She literaly "play dead",and with no reason continue to run perfectly...

You need to trace the wiring from the battery to the load, meaning those new parts. Ignition, all connectors, grounds etc.. You're lucky this isn't a Mercedes but a simple scooter. Something is heating up and losing continuity. Look for burn spots in the connecters, loose grounds or have corrosion. Iggy switch use an ohm meter to test different positions.

Thank you friends for advices, I also think that the carosery is stealing my power somehow, but there is no bare wire close to the metal..Only where the Bobin attached beside magnet...I will disasemble and check it out once again,and report diagnosis

Back