Pablo

Vendor
Local time
4:26 AM

Attachments

• P1010088.jpg
    P1010088.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 344
hi guys; its great that you two keep coming up with things that some cant find or dont know where to look or might not even know they need it. keep it up. mitch

I'll tell you, Pablo, your efforts to upgrade the accessories for these kits is just great.
I sure do hope it all works out for you.

I'm certain to order something from you. And it might not take a long time. The air filter will probably be first. I'm considering the shift kit, but I'm not positive that I actually want it. But if the answer ever becomes yes, then I'll go for it. Maybe you'll have other stuff to choose by that time, too. I hope so.

Good job!

I think sick bikes list some of the adantages on there site. gets the spark more centered and gives a little higher comp ratio

all I can say is those guys are maniacs my new bike is getting a shifter kit and I need an air filter and gas valve so I will try that plug

Is there any advantages to extended tip spark plugs?
cheers

BSA

I will say, if you really have everything else with your engine well dialed in, the advantages are moving the spark away from the hole recess, centering the spark in the chamber, less prone to fouling (allowing for a touch more oil), slight increase in compression ratio, naturally a tad cooler running than the B5/6HS because of the larger mass and more thermal transfer path - yet hotter tip because of the linear distance.

Mountainman also wishes you well

I'll tell you, Pablo, your efforts to upgrade the accessories for these kits is just great.
I sure do hope it all works out for you.
Good job!

yes - Pablo

just one more here - that has been watching you improve your product line

coming along great - if I may say

and just one Mountainman's opinion

your prices seem to also be - very fair

ride that MB thing

ON SALE: NGK BP6HS Spark Plug $2.79

When it rains it pours!

We got a load of BP6HS plugs in, but they were the same price as our standard plugs, just more of them. Then guess what, a butt load more show up - 2X the shipment. Rather than ship them back, I said we would take them if our supplier knocked the price down - which they did, a bit.

So ala Trader Joe's we pass the savings on to you. $2.79 each.

http://www.sickbikeparts.com/Products/BP6HS.html

Our web site will be updated shortly to reflect the new price.

Back