SBP Expansion Chamber

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
8:58 AM
I just ran search for "Dave's $super $stock clutch build" and it landed right back here to your post...Just saying it without using the exact words, symbols, etc. will not help to find it...Just copy and paste the URL in the address bar back here so someone can find the posting.

DieselTech

Local time
9:58 AM
I just ran search for "Dave's $super $stock clutch build" and it landed right back here to your post...Just saying it without using the exact words, symbols, etc. will not help to find it...Just copy and paste the URL in the address bar back here so someone can find the posting.
Your awful growling this morning!!!🤣😂🤣 Heres the article/build. It works good.
Screenshot_20221105-085451_Chrome.jpg

FrizzleFried

Local time
Your search-fu is weak! (Edit: A wee-bit late!)

Pro-Tip: Searched "Dave clutch" and came up with it. :D

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
Your search-fu is weak! (Edit: A wee-bit late!)
I figured you knew what you were doing when you typed out "Dave's $super $stock clutch build" ...lol...lol.
Pro-Tip: Searched "Dave clutch" and came up with it. :D
I thought a "PRO" was typing it exactly as he was reading it to make it easy to find...lol...lol.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
Well brother @DAMIEN1307 ... being I wasn't the one who threw out "Dave's $super $stock cluch build" I'd say that just might be the source of confusion.

:D

"he" ... ;)
No confusion here...lol...It was DieselTech who threw that one out there and he has answered this already...I knew it didn't come from you...lol.