Schwinn Adult Krate EBike

The 70s style bikes are still COOL (y)

Nice replica and and E bike too

Bike would be Cool with a M/B engine kit in it too

Do you have a link to the seller/builder or any specs? Wheels look like 26R and 20F.

Do you have a link to the seller/builder or any specs? Wheels look like 26R and 20F.
Yeah, I think his name is Jim Wilson and he custom builds these Krates to spec. The rear hub motor is a 1KW and the battery is either 48volt or 52 volt. I think he is selling these for about $2999.00 turnkey, but not bad considering other ebike manufacturers are selling 500 watt and 750 watt turnkeys for 5 grand or more. Here is his website. Post here how it turns out and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead!!!

https://www.pedalchopper.com/brand-new-stingray-krate-style-e-bike-adult-sized/

P.S. pull the valve core on the innertubes if you get one. Insist on thron resistant tubes than add "TIREJECT" into the tubes and you will almost never go flat again. Here is the youtube on TIREJECT way better than the green goo stuff, and you can order it in a valve stem kit for schrader valves off Amazon. I'll post the links below.

TIREJECT ---> https://www.amazon.com/TireJect-Automotive-Punctures-Mid-Size-Motorcycle/dp/B07L24ZMK1/

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Tireject says their product is for tubeless tires only

Slime makes 3 products
Tubeless only
Tube only
NEW- Tubeless and Tube duel purpose , I use this on my Fat Tire E Bike

Have it in the tubes of three ebikes, no flats, they never even lose any air pressure. One bike's tube air pressure has remained the same for over 3 years now. Use a valvecore removal tool, squirt it in the tube or tire and then replace the core, reinflate and your are good to go. My older ebike with the front hub motor got a nail through part of the sidewall a year back and it sealed asap. Still on the same tire and tube, didn't even have to bike pump it and that was almost a two inch nail for wood. Without Tireject in there, I would have had a 6 mile walk on bad feet and knees.

Now, on my old etrike, the tires with the green stuff went bad every now and then, one killed by a 1 inch nail in a bike lane. That nail was about an 1/32 inch in width. The green stuff didn't plug it. Try walking an downed 100 pound trike almost a mile.

Back