Schwinn Occ with 70's briggs flathead?

does anyone know if the 4-stroke mounts that come in the kits work for the briggs 3hp, I might save it for a different bike, maybe a cruiser frame that has more room.

would it be more beneficial to get a different engine, maybe a kit, it would be easier, and probably cheaper.
If it were me I would get the harbor freight 79cc predator or the 212 harbor freight predator, then get a comet 30series TAV & make all my own mounts.

I don't have much money to go around, so I think it would be more affordable to just order one of the "100cc" kits
Are you wanting to stick with a 4 stroke? Somebody sells a 100cc 4 stoke kit, well it's actually 97cc if I remember right, & I think it was around $320-$350 but I havent researched it in a while.

Are you wanting to stick with a 4 stroke? Somebody sells a 100cc 4 stoke kit, well it's actually 97cc if I remember right, & I think it was around $320-$350 but I havent researched it in a while.
I was thinking the two stroke kit, but would the 4 stroke be better?

No you can go 2 stroke be cheaper & easier for you in the long run, plus somebody makes mounts to put a 2 stroke in the occ frame.

I don't have much money to go around, so I think it would be more affordable to just order one of the "100cc" kits
I LOVE THE 100CC ENGINES!!! More than enough power for a bike, if you do it right you can get 8 ponies out of it. I prefer 4-5 ponies, ot's a bike frame, to many ponies will eat the frame. lol. I had though of putting on one of my utiliy engines, till I tried the 100cc steel sleeve. Now it's about all I run anymore. They last forever, produce a good amount of torque and ponies, plus they are under $200 bucks and easier to mount up than a 4 stroke, and lighter, and more powerful.

Only down side, they don't get as good as gas mileage, but close, as a 4 stroke and you have to mix oil.

Oh and they look way cooler, more motorcyclish than a 4 stroke.

Back