Schwinn Occ with 70's briggs flathead?

$20 at the local muffler shop... ?? There's a way... I like to put it where I want it...

Yeah he could easily make one if he has access to a drill, some iron, & bolts. But a welder would be quicker if he has access to 1 of them.
I've got welders, and if all else fails, I can take suff to school with me, I have bike trailers I use for recycling and yard saling I can use to haul stuff to the welding shop,
I do take welding as an elective, I have a few certifications in welding, and I am osha 10 safety certified.

Right now is a great time for pondering, I am at a basketball game doing nothing and waiting for half time, I play on the pep band
I was the guy on the trumpet in band, lol been soo long I'm wandering if I can even play anymore.

Ok, I think the 100cc two stroke is a better option any way, and a cruizer fram would be better for a first four stroke, and woud fit a flathead better
A simple cruiser frame and a 80/66cc is the way to go, save your money and learn on the first one. But, get a multi-speed cruiser, not one with a coaster brake. The cruiser is easy to build on, lots o' room.

The OCC frame is a harder build without buying extra parts, and then there is the whole brake issue to deal with too.

A simple cruiser frame and a 80/66cc is the way to go, save your money and learn on the first one. But, get a multi-speed cruiser, not one with a coaster brake. The cruiser is easy to build on, lots o' room.

The OCC frame is a harder build without buying extra parts, and then there is the whole brake issue to deal with too.
I heard that coaster breaks can be dangerous, but I will look into it some more

I think I have a huffy nel passo fram I might be able to flip around the top frame rail

I heard that coaster breaks can be dangerous, but I will look into it some more

I think I have a huffy nel passo fram I might be able to flip around the top frame rail
Yeah the OCC would be sweet build but it will or could cost a little more to build. I've flipped a girls bike to a boys bike, by cutting out the top bar & welded it back in.

Back