Schwinn Spoiler Chopper

I am looking to sell a Schwinn Spoiler. I was thinking of converting it but do to the sheer size of it I scrapped the idea. The bike is too large for me to carry down the stair. I live on the second floor of a 2 family home. The bike was rode once to test and no problem was found. Shipping from CA to me in NJ was $75 so that's a benchmark. I'm asking $350 OBO+shipping.

Man,I really like the bike but azbill said,too pricey! I can buy 2 down the road for 350 ea. brand spanking new!

You might want to introduce yourself in the introduction section, heres some facts about bike sales you can ride a $1000 bike 3 times and now its a $600 bike, used bikes dont sell that great.(even if it was used very little)

I figure so. Oh well bad decision on my part is guess. Maybe i'll just keep it for when i do have the space. Thanks guys

You never know, if you have room keep the bike, maybe it will be worth something like the old krates, ive only ever seen ONE spoiler chopper in person but ive seen 50 of the new stingrays.

I think thats not a bad idea keeping your spoiler.Who knows,It just may be worth more down the road? I bought a couple of Slick Daddy's brand new in the box and they're just sitting in storage /w no motors on them.What site can I go to and see the new stingrays? I mean I want to see some BIG chopper bicycles. Please reply

Ron here, I have'nt built the Slick Daddy's yet, but you can see a bike that I built on craigs list[bikes for sale] Fort Lauderdale. It's a Micargi stretch beach cruiser with a 33 cc subaru. I built 2 of those in 2007.

Back