Schwinn Stingray alternatives? Engine choices?

I think $500 is a great deal! This resolves many of the problems. However, there are still problems that need to be solved such as hub sprocket adapter, front brake, and rear wheel.

I think $500 is a great deal! This resolves many of the problems. However, there are still problems that need to be solved such as hub sprocket adapter, front brake, and rear wheel.

He also sells a stronger seat post, which I might pick up if I go with the OCC.

so far haven't been able to find a reasonably priced bike that also ships to Canada or is available here...

He also sells a stronger seat post, which I might pick up if I go with the OCC.

so far haven't been able to find a reasonably priced bike that also ships to Canada or is available here...

The stock saddles on those bikes are pretty crappy, too.

Does he sell online or internationally? Don't have a car at the moment to come down and check them out.
I found him on letgo.com Nancy G is the post I seen to buy it. I don't have the phone number but like I said letgo was the ap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180611-151733.png
    Screenshot_20180611-151733.png
    235 KB · Views: 99
I found him on letgo.com Nancy G is the post I seen to buy it. I don't have the phone number but like I said letgo was the ap.

Thanks for the lead, but they've sold all of them. Posting is closed as sold.

Thanks for the lead, but they've sold all of them. Posting is closed as sold.
that screen shot was from months ago on the one i purchased, I sent the screen shot in case you wanted to look them up they had a lot of stingrays.

But you had to go above and beyond to make it happen, didn’t you? Hey, how is the frame holding up?

Oh yes, it's not plug and play at all! But that's what I love from this bike.

Frame is perfect, no cracks or anything on it yet.

that screen shot was from months ago on the one i purchased, I sent the screen shot in case you wanted to look them up they had a lot of stingrays.

Yes I went through the app, it's sold out on there. Only 1 OCC front tire left.

1528823712762.png

Back