Scored cylinder!!!

Well everyone, curiosity was killing me. So I went & removed cylinder head again. It doesn't seem to b getting any worse, this is new pic of cylinder. I dont like the looks of it being a diesel technician, but after a total of 35miles today I'm going to leave it alone, I got 2 more 49mm cylinder kits, well let's see what happens in time.

Attachments

• 20210922_201909.jpg
    20210922_201909.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 95
Yeah I have a partial drum of sunoco 110 race fuel, I'm thinking bout running it & see if it finishes cylinder off or just keeps on running.

Might not do much if you are still around 9 to 1. Doesnt hurt to see though. Is sunco oxygenated? If so, it'll help some. Toss in some Nitropropane too. 😆. Great stuff and smell good.

I'm thinking sunoco 110 is oxygenated, I'll have to find my specs sheet. Well if you do pull yours apart after running nitropropane send some pictures of cylinder.

Well mixed 1 gallon of sunoco 110 race fuel & 4oz of opti-2 oil for a 32:1 mixed ratio. Took bike for a long cruise, this is the ticket!!! Runs better & engine sounds alot quieter & smoother. Will see what this cylinder looks like in a month or so. I'll keep you posted.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back