Scottsdale AZ Police Want To Jail MotoredBiker!!

torques deserves a reward

I want to know how these little electric 4x4 (plastic trucks) kids are driving are legal? Fact is by Federal DMV law they arn't! Our bicycles are tho!!!
Next person who get's in that sort of trouble should subpeona police records for that community, site the desparities in treatment and enforcement. Would make a real good Human rights Case.

Why am I in trouble, what about the kid or parent w/ the 4x4 on the sidewalk??? Are you saying your doing this to me because I'm older and should know better??? Or once again, because I'm older?

Police up here regularly turn thier backs on these things, but as soon as I hit the street on my HT they are like a flock of seagull's on a frenchfry.

Here is the newest update, I am eligible to get my driver's license back after two years. Remember, I lost my license for one additional year because of the fraud directed against me. Now I have just learned my insurance to drive is DOUBLE what it would have been without the fraud put against me a year-and-a-half ago. Thank you corrupt police and affiliates! The special action is still pending in the superior court. The AZ bar just sent me a letter that I need to approach the presiding judge over the conflicts of the prosecutor. The Bar says they won't do anything and the case is closed. Isn't this laughable, I have to go to the judge who threw my appeal out of court because he didn't want to grant me assistance when I had no income in order to perfect the appeal. This is the same judge that refused to read my motions. I tell you, NO ONE gives a F U C K. What a corrupt system we have here. If anyone would like to throw some ideas out, I would welcome them. Nothing has worked out for me in the ordeal except that possibly the cops have a higher awareness of the existence of motorized bicycles in my community and surrounding ones and there is probably a lower chance of hassling riders due to the profile of my case (at my expense). That's probably the only good part that has come out of this whole fiasco. I may be wasting my time with any further pursuit of justice. Thanks again for moral support and valid ideas. I haven't decided on the next course of action (which there are more available). My decisions will be based upon whether or not the corrupt city attorneys want to continue this charade. I'm not having a good day today after being banned from the other motor bicycling web site after being lied to by one of the moderators (C*NT).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only would it be better for me mentally to put this situation behind but I am fearful of what THEY (meaning cops, etc) might try to do to me if I pursue certain avenues. It is a shame and very sad that I should feel this way. I am in fear whenever I ride my motorized bicycle around here.

I don't see how you can "put it behind" you, considering your ongoing fear of the cops when you ride. Even if you relocate, there may be a residual fear. But, if you do decide to discontinue your fight, moving might be necessary to get back to a semblance of a normal life.
I hate saying that.

Van

Torques

I'm tellin you keep fightin Brother... It might seem easy for me to say from a far away position but even if the lawyers give up, if you've still got an argument, do nights at the law library if you have to.

I hate to say it, but if you have to move. Go to Glendale???? What have you got to loose by fighting at this point? Make sure all of thier paperwork is filed in a timely manner! Trip them up on little stuff. One day on timeliness makes a victory in your corner. Keep fighting Brother and screw what they think of you. Wait till you see one drinking in the bar and call the State Police on them. File a formal complaint (sign your name). If they give you a hard time go to the paper!

Thay didn't care about you or your livelyhood. Don't care about thiers!

Better yet catch the judge out drinking! Wait for a big wedding or something like that!

I'm still thinking you need big media coverage. Help me Howard or something like that. If it's one thing the media likes it's corrupt police/officials.

Make sure to have copies of your paperwork you've filed and such so you can give them copies if they want them.

Back