SD Stinger on a Huffy frame

I just got this bike running 2 days ago, it's far from finished, but I can't quit riding it. It's an old huffy mountain bike frame and fork, wheels off my Schwinn Drifter cruiser. I made track style dropouts, and plan to use BMX chain adjusters, but the ones I have are too short. I am on my 4th quart of gas already, (I only mix 1 quart at a time). 150 miles a gallon my butt...not even half that. I haven't even put grips on it yet. I am super impressed with this stinger motor, I took it apart before I ever put it in the frame...the crank is straight as can be. I did file the ring gaps, (.014" now), the bottom ring had less that .002" end gap, it would probably have seized by now. Yeah, I know, I should have a hanger at the rear of the muffler, will get to it pronto! The kill switch wires are coiled up and hanging from the left side of the handlebars. Don't have the bike chain on it in these pics either.

I really like the look of this motorbike! I'd suggest two things: I think it would look super cool if you could find bars that drop lower, kind of a board runner thing. Also, that seat may be cushy but a big spring saddle is necessary.

very nice!

=Timbone=

Back