Sealed lead asid 12 v

T

Try 18972

Building an old. worksman trike and want to use a 12v sla to power the lights. Got two 12-12ah batteries but lost the charger. I found a different one but similar that is 12v 3ah charge rate. Will that work?

If the charger is for a 12V battery then it should be fine. The charging voltage should be somewhere between 12.9 and 14.4V and not 12V. You can test this by using a multimeter in the charging port leads. I mean it has to be a battery charger for a 12V battery... Also, take a look at the charger to make sure it has overcharge protection if not you need to periodically check the voltage to make sure you do not overcharge the battery. If you can take a picture of the back of the charger with all the information this will be helpful to verify.

It's a 12v 3amp output???? I have to go for it. I'll keep an eye on it and see. Thanks

I use 12v 3ah rechargeable li-ion battery, pretty small battery too, for my Motored bike Light system, they stay charged for 14-16 days used 1hr daily. My question is this, if I obtain the same 12v li-ion battery but with a 20Ah and wire them in series would it power an ebike, and would it have increased mileage range.

PS. This battery is 9inches long 4 inches wide, and it's depth is around 2inches, used in surveillance cameras, and other such devices, to power electronics. The 20ah is slightly bigger but same style, in a rectangle shape.

link it. ive been looking for good 12v li-ion batteries for a while to make the battery bank modular and expandable (36-48-72). all depends on cell quality and continuous discharge amps.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
My eBay history purchase link was closed off so I just look It up and it identical to this one, mind you I got the 3,000mAh one for light needs, it works with two LED lights on my bike.

ok, i looked at these already and two things make it a no go. One, its 1-2A output which is like 12W-24W. Note, 200-300W is like 15mph, 400-550W is like 20mph, 800-1000W is like 30mph. You try to draw that out of this battery and it will implode. Two, I heard real bad quality issues with these batteries probably because people are trying to draw out more than 1-2A and they are killing the battery. This is probably only good for lights and low draw widgits.

Thanks, that seems true. They do make great headlight batteries tho, also thanks for the extra info on 1-2A output, it explained why my 35w motorcycle lamp would only power for a second before it completely drained the battery.. now I need to find an LED bulb with 12w

Back