Carby -searching- for carb help

D

deercrossing

pianoman8t8 said:
yeah, i have one, i just let the screw be when i got it, and it ran great, i have no idea what it's set at right now, but it used to run good. now it runs like sh*t! i'm guessing a leak somewhere....

-pianoman

deercrossing said:
pianoman8t8 said:
yeah, i have one, i just let the screw be when i got it, and it ran great, i have no idea what it's set at right now, but it used to run good. now it runs like sh*t! i'm guessing a leak somewhere....

-pianoman

HELLO, I'M NEW AND CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY WAY HERE. I HAVE A CARB LEAK AND AM LOOKING FOR HELP. HOW DO I GO TO IT? THANK YOU, DAVID
the polite way to ask a question would be with caps off :p
not to give grief, but, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar :)
if you search the site for carb leak you will find a wealth of knowlege 8)

you sure will :)

a basic search for "gas leak" with the "all terms" option gave me 15 specific results.

let us know how you're making out 8)

It could be that he doesn't realize that typing in all caps means that you are yelling.
So, QUIT YELLING!
Doc :)

:LOL:

i keep shouting right back, but it doesn't seem to help: http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=1263

3 more ALL CAPS subjects when i got in this morning, not from deercrossing...deleted one as repetative, edited the other two down to a polite volume...so my day starts with sweeping up cigarette butts & putting tools away instead of having a coffee & relaxing while i read...thanks guys, NOT! :(

I appreciate what you are doing Augie and I'm sure alot of others feel the same.
If I could, I would help you.
Doc

thanks, doc, i know it 8)

i rant, i relax...don't get me wrong, i know there'll always be some tidying up to do but i'll be here to do it...do you have any idea how fun it is to gather so many cool people to one place and watch 'em work?

it's soooo worth the effort & time :)

Back