searching for upgrade

If that's the case I would suggest a larger sprocket to say a 44 tooth providing you find out what you have now first..you may have a 44..I don't know..lol

Ok...well that's good then...have you done any carburetor tuning at all with it besides maybe idle?

You may have a couple mph lost from being too rich or too lean..hard to determine without hearing it run in any case.

Do you have a Dremel tool or rotary tool?

No I'm still trying get tools for it I got a torque wrench today but idk how that will help me the I bought bike and motor used and there is 14mm head bolts and I was told there's no such thing on these motors

Ehhh...I'm not sure on different head bolt sizes really....as long as they work they work.

Did you ever figure out the low compression problem?

No I do wonder it maybe I have a air leak in the carb to motor crack I got this seal paper for it and made a decent cut out for it but its really thin stuff I got from autozone

Hard to say really...I'm thinking it wouldn't run all that well and even come close to doing 30mph with 60psi of compression...your lucky it even starts at that....I'm thinking the compression guage may be defective or something funny going on...Hard to fix over the internet...lol

Yeah I know since you in near me maybe you can take a look idk I'm not good at this stuff yet

Back