Seat

Here's who I bought My engine from

This is where I bought my engine......

I got a message about bulk orders from him today.......

hi there,

we have warehouse in Vancouver of Canada. the minimum quantity is 20sets USD$89 FOB Canada.

Leo Li

Marketing Director
RUIHONG ENTERPRISES LTD

ADDRESS:
7678 WINSTON STREET
BURNABY, BC.
CANADA, V5A2H4

TEL: 1-604-781-1875
FAX: 1-604-420-8786

MSN: ctcsale@hotmail.com

engines

The cost of freight to my location is $592 for the lot of 20 engines....I'd also have to pay duty on them....assuming that I can get them in country...I'm not sure because of the whole nafta thing how that'll work, but i'll be looking into it. that puts the cost per unit of $118 for just the engine kit. That's $1780 for the engines plus another $592 for freight.....that's a landed price of $2372.

We could also find a wholesale bike supplier.....I'll get to work on that and the nafta thing to find out if we can bring them into country.

I'll keep posting info as I get it........

Hope this helps you out Augi.......

not only does it help, but i'll clue you in...you're still coloring way inside the lines. it'll be a bike shop, retailing basic import cruisers & mtb's for the family, a coupla stretches in stock. e-bikes & trikes for retirees. we'll sell legal-only gas engines online/locally, every kind we can get our hands on.

peeps, dee loves what we're all about here...this is really gonna happen.

best part? it's government funding & money well spent 8)

Schwinn

Tell me about it. When I put it on here the bid was only up to $12 dollars and like $12 shipping.

Hub brake

Cool wheel with a hub brake only problem is a lack of spoke holes.

Past this number in the ebay search box

my little blue bruiser bike has 24 inch wheels on it. they are 28 spoke wheels. The 9 hole sprocket bolted up nice. and (knock on wood) It's held up for over 2 years now without any problems.

Beach cruiser

Can anyone tell me if these wheels look like 2.125 or 1.75? It is from livefastotorbikes.
72_black_beach_cruiser_1.jpg

hard to tell, but i'll guess:

the wheels may be spec'ed at 1.75...

the tires look more like 1.9's than 2.125's...

Back