Seat

i think they're 80's, dunno know why he lists them as 70...some kinda law-thingy, maybe?

ENGINE SIZES FROM DAX 70 or 80? 50?

The Factory calls them 80's. THATSDAX calls them 70's. The Engineers at DAX disected the motor, made measurments, did the math and found the enigne measures in at approximately 67cc so they call them 70's now. They used to call them 80's as the factory did. But now that they know the parameters, they call them 70's. Same size engine as always though. Improved gens as the time goes by. Always improving the motors. The Engineers at DAX feel that calling a 67cc a 70cc engine is more accurate and does not misrepresent the product. To call a 67 an 80 is a stretch. The 50's measure in at approximately 49cc. Thanks..Enjoy the ride.

it looks like it has more european influence in it's design 'steada just being a big chainsaw, bet it's a performer for it's size.

Prices

Okay, cool there it is. I was trying to find the price on that fram with the built in gas tank and the wheels with the brake in the hub on the frount. When I press the parts link I get an error message.

Engine

That shaft on the side facing us in the picture is where a pedal crank goes. It is an engine off of one of their mopeds. I bet it would be cool to build a bicycle type fram around it instead of a cheesy moped. Use the hub off of the moped that they make too, or maybe it would be the same size chain as a bicycle or something.

Back