Seattle "MoBiCyclists"

Dean

Local time
8:59 AM
[I've decided to use the word "MoBiCycle" (sounds like "Moby Cycle"). I like it]

Anyone know if the Burke-Gilman trail is cool to use one of these things on?
Hate to anger one of those Eastsiders, ya know. ;)

Dean

Trail

I live in the Seattle area too. I don't think that any type of motorized vehicle is permitted on the trail.

Have you ridden it around any other parts of the city? If so, what were your experiences?

Shawn

This is true... But...

I am sure there are many places that do not allow motorized vehicles on the trails... Look at the legal section and check the Post on Federal regulations on scooters and such and you will see that our bicycles are not motor or even a motorized vehicle. That is... As long as it is less than 50cc bicycle with pedals, and does not exceed the 20mph barrier. Thanks.. Enjoy the ride...

I live in the Seattle area too. I don't think that any type of motorized vehicle is permitted on the trail.

Have you ridden it around any other parts of the city? If so, what were your experiences?

Shawn

Yeah, see? I remember hearing something similar, but can't remember all the details now.
No, I've never ridden it, but have always wanted to.
I just thought this would be a neat way to do it.
I'll have to check around.
Thanks for your response.

Dean

RCW's State that these bikes are not allowed on bike only/pedestrian trails... :-( and yet electric assist are; go figure?
Rif

Thanks Rif.
Its all that smoke and noise...and yet they still have rock concerts indoors, but I gotta walk out into the middle of I-5 to light up. :confused:

Dean

LOL!!! Yeah I hear ya' there...!;)
NJoy the ride dude...

Thanks Rif.
Its all that smoke and noise...and yet they still have rock concerts indoors, but I gotta walk out into the middle of I-5 to light up. :confused:

Dean

Back