Second annual Mid Atlantic MB Rally, Cape Henlopen (Lewes) DE September 26 & 27, 2009

Thanks Quenton. Maybe I can talk Bill Green to come along also.I'd like to build a motor that would do 60 for the new board tracker project Whizzer.All custom built frame and tank. It will look like a 1920's Excelsior board tracker.

We'd love to see Bill here for the rally. See if you (or all of us) can talk him into it! It would be neat to be around a bunch of Whizzer gurus.

I've started to get the gears in motion for next year's rally. I've notified my contact at Cape Henlopen regarding the date and asked if the Biden Center will be available then. I don't see why it wouldn't considering how far in advance we're planning this. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
dance01.gif

Are the plans still on so far? I would really like to meet some people with the same affinity for my new found addiction.

Yes it is still a go. We are still working out details with our contact in Delaware. More details with be forthcoming.
Hope to see you there.

Jim

Well, my trip to Cape Henlopen (Ft Miles) didn't provide me with much new information to pass along. The person with the Parks Department who was the one to okay last year's gathering is not this year's contact. I'm awaiting the new contact information to be forwarded to me by the staff at Ft Miles.

Where will we sleep & party

Kilroy,Rdkryton,
Where are we all staying. The wife likes details. I'm not usually worried about that stuff. Did you find a good hotel yet? I liked the one we stayed at last year & it had accommodations (big word) for pets. Let us all know.
Jay

I need information also. Although the motel was very nice the internet connection was impossible in my room. Hopefully it will be better this year. If we can get infromation quick enough we might get it in the Whizzer Newsletter [next issue end of August] in time.
I will bring my new Q-matic prototype for everyone to ride. I won't mention the brand name to avoid breaking any rules.

Looking forward to the second annual DE event

Have fun,

Back