See Ya! off to the Bonneville Salt Flats

L

locoWelder

I leaving tonight and wont be back till the 16th all have fun while I'm away,I'll check in from time to time on the laptop from the flats with photos and times and yes the bikes are going this year for the frist time , I wonnt get an offical time but I'm going to try to get 1 run on the 130-mph club cource I hope to get a time slip. anyway see ya guys soon maybe see someone there ! Later

B

Barret

Loco - keep us posted....GOOD LUCK!!! Keep the memory of Burt Monro alive!! :cool:

iRide Customs

Good luck! The fastest I have been on a bike was only 110mph out in the country...keep it wide open!!

L

locoWelder

Hello all, I'm a little tired so I'm just going to post the photos and let them speek for themselfs, check out the wizzer!

Attachments

S

Scottm

Dude, what a blast. That's insane. Thanks for sharing this with us.

L

locoWelder

Hey Guys and Dolls, I've been back for a little wail but just have not felt like posting , anyhow the trip was great until I went to get into the 130 club I let off the gas to fast and went into a high speed wobble and hit the salt at about 115 mph and the gpx 600 is twisted beyond repair and my pride is hurt as bad as my back but the back will heal......as for the pride........anyhow I'll post pics soon, the wife got the whole thing on tape......just dont tell the insurance guy......time for more percocet .... night all

iRide Customs

Oh Dude! Glad to see you're still up and around. Did you get the official time or do you get a DQ for crashing?

S

Scottm

Sorry about your crash loco. You're a braver man than I am. Glad you're alright.