Seeing do much on rack mounted but not finding belt drive system. Im lost. Where can i find belt type drive ( shreeves) rings ????

Jim Richardson

Local time
7:17 PM
Seeing do much on rack mounted but not finding belt drive system. Im lost. Where can i find belt type drive ( shreeves) rings ????

The Whizzer is regular V belt, and have been used for years............Curt

What kind do you need? Golden eagle bike engines has them for the toothed belts. Woah the drive ring is $60. I’d get the one curt linked.
I built the golden eagle kit and that's what it comes with thank you but I'm wanting to do a different thing and the belt is narrow on the drive ring with the golden eagle kit. Plus the kit with the GX 35 a motor was a little over $700! IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A DRIVE SYSTEM FROM THE SHAFT TO THE DRIVE RING USING A BELT. then I'LL BE ALL SET. WANT TO USE THE Hausheng ENGINE BECAUSE I'VE HEARD IT'S THE very good.
Sorry about the lettering my phone is acting up. in a perfect world I could mount a 49cc in the frame and run a belt to the back wheel and have belt drive whizzer makes a drive pulley shreve for the rear wheel that is wider and heavier than the golden Eagle drive ring ) pulley.

I built the golden eagle kit and that's what it comes with thank you but I'm wanting to do a different thing and the belt is narrow on the drive ring with the golden eagle kit. Plus the kit with the GX 35 a motor was a little over $700! IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A DRIVE SYSTEM FROM THE SHAFT TO THE DRIVE RING USING A BELT. then I'LL BE ALL SET. WANT TO USE THE Hausheng ENGINE BECAUSE I'VE HEARD IT'S THE very good.
Sorry about the lettering my phone is acting up. in a perfect world I could mount a 49cc in the frame and run a belt to the back wheel and have belt drive whizzer makes a drive pulley shreve for the rear wheel that is wider and heavier than the golden Eagle drive ring ) pulley.
You can get a full gebe kit for much less than that in slightly used condition. I got my Subaru (discontinued) and kit for $350 actually from a guy on here. It’s the best motorized bike I’ve had. You’ll have to do some searching but there is a belt drive setup for the 2 stroke motors already- the downside is a clown sells them (Robert Bianci) and there’s no belt guides on the sides it’s just a gear. I see curt made some links. Ya I’ve seen the aftermarket whizzer drive ring for $40. Just need to get a clutch set up.

Torque converter is not for Hausheng, to big its for 3 hp and up rating. Best for you would be the 4G kit and replace the sprocket with pulley, or make up something like it.

Last edited:
Back