Seeutek Engine Problem Need Help!!!

Brandonbcc12

Local time
6:20 PM
I wish there was an easier way to attach a video to this post so I could show this but I'll do my best to explain the issue. I just built a Schwinn OCC Stingray motor bike. The engine I have on it is a Seeutek PK80 66cc/80cc and its brand new I only got it running 2 days ago (the engine is mounted via offset motor mount I purchased off of ebay along with a custom exhaust). The engine itself runs fine, however, every time I start the engine, it makes a loud, high pitched, and constant squeaking noise while its running. When I ride the bike normally without starting the engine, there are no noises or issues but as soon as the engine starts so does the squeaking. I should also add that the noise persists regardless of the clutch being engaged or disengaged. I originally thought it was the clutch pads rubbing but after adjusting it and applying a generous amount of grease to the main drivetrain, I still couldn't get rid of the noise. Like I mentioned before, the engine runs superb despite the noise and it really takes away from the overall experience of the bike so I'm hoping someone on this thread with more knowledge than me can help identify the issue at hand and at least point me in the right direction for a solution. This is my first time posting here so I'll try to read and respond to the comments as fast as I can. Any advice or suggestions on what I can do is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Take the clutch cover of and look for loose bolts. Put some grease on the ring and pinion gear teeth. Not so much it gets all over the clutch pad.
There is a spring behind the clutch plate that can cause it to be lopsided. Close one side, further away on the other. About 1.5 - 2mm space is good between the plate and pads.

Back