SEEUTEK PK80 KIT...Good or crap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instag8ter

Local time
6:54 PM
Seeutek PK80 80cc Bicycle Engine Kit 2-Stroke Gas Motorized bike kit on Amazon for $140, it says it's a PK80 witch I'm not to sure about but it still looks to be a better kit for the price.. I was thinking if I buy this I'll have money to pay for the parts like tensioner fuel line Ext that the reviews say are crappy parts... What do you all think

Check it out and let me know if you have had a run at this kit

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Haven't ran it personally but it looks fine too me I don't know if that "bonus gift" speedo will work well tho 😂

Seeutek PK80 80cc Bicycle Engine Kit 2-Stroke Gas Motorized bike kit on Amazon for $140, it says it's a PK80 witch I'm not to sure about but it still looks to be a better kit for the price.. I was thinking if I buy this I'll have money to pay for the parts like tensioner fuel line Ext that the reviews say are crappy parts... What do you all think

I have one. I got it last year. Still running strong.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have one ran good the aluminum jug was trash always stripped head studs and the drive gear woodruf key somehow disappeared all fixed sitting in a box never to be ran as of late

I bought 2 when I first got into these. One ran 42mph with the 11-44 gearing. Went through cylinders like crazy. Part of that was I bought cheap cylinders and the chrome chipped. The second engine is still running. Never touched it, not even the carb.

Funny thing about my engines. The case has thicker bearing bosses like the zeda case.

I bought this kit and I am very happy with it Compared to the little 50 cc it’s a better product in the way that it runs and ideals it’s definitely worth the money

I love it.its fun and easy and affordable.i wish I knew about these sooner.i would have built alot of them.my kids love it.i do to like to ride it,I can't say enough about how cool these are

What do you all think
My last build, (before the Huffy bike frame broke), was a Seeutek 80...I ran it for 5 years at 6000 miles and was still running strong when the frame broke.

Its sitting on a shelf now since i went with new Zeda 80 motor to go with my new Hyper Bike Company, Beach Cruiser, Which i like much better than my Seeutec though.

More powerful, more responsive, better top end speed as well...But the Seeutec did run well during those years and miles I put on it.

The parts quality is better on the Zeda 80, and it has the ceramic lined cyclinder, much like the ceramic re-entry shields used on the Space Shuttles...plus the best customer service people at that link...You can even use their Phone Number at the top left to order from them via phone...Thats what i did and always gave me great service...(They know me as "Robb" in Alamogordo NM), Ive referred many people to them...DAMIEN

The first pic below is my old Huffy with Seeutec 80

The pics after that are of the new Hyper Cruiser with the Zeda 80

Attachments

• 8pDeqPw.jpg
    8pDeqPw.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN0172.JPG
    DSCN0172.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 492
  • DSCN0173.JPG
    DSCN0173.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
I love it.its fun and easy and affordable.i wish I knew about these sooner.i would have built alot of them.my kids love it.i do to like to ride it,I can't say enough about how cool these are
They are grrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back