selling grubee skyhawk anglefire

Selling my grubee it needs a chain and a bucking bar it is used with around 10-20 hrs of ride time on it. Best reasonable offer will be accepted.also the buyer will need to pay for shipping.

Full kit or motor only?

What kind of carb and exhaust comes with it if it's a full kit?

Can you provide pics?

Why are you selling it?

How much to ship (assume west coast for ball park)?

it is the full kit, the kit has a "speed" carb on it, forgot to mention there is no exhaust pipe as it was cut off. I have posted pics from when it was still on my bike, i cant aford to buy parts that it needs, also I need some money. I think i can send it flat rate and its shuldent cost more than 10-12 bucks

Attachments

• mikes bike1.jpg
    mikes bike1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 188
  • mikes bike2.jpg
    mikes bike2.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 178
  • mikes bike3.jpg
    mikes bike3.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 175
Wait re-read that.. whats a bucking bar? (I think its the bar that pushes the clutch in from the sprocket side corect?) Or rather if i had to, can i use my old one off my current motor. Also, is there anything wrong with it really? other than the missing parts?

Last edited:
look at the motor that thing ran more than 20 hrs why there is even a air cleaner on it its junk

No air filter or air filter housing, chopped off exhaust, no EPA sticker, spraypaint on the gas tank, standard bicycle chain, a ziptie by the clutch lever/camshaft, dried and cracked fuel line, etc.

It does look like it's been ran for more than 10-20 hours, and it's in really bad shape.

Back