Selling motorized bicycles

in reason

well i just was saying that some sell for 600 and some for 400 if your prouduct is cheap and easy to get the ceaper it is but with in reason is the way to sell even if thast no one whants to buy a 1000 bicycle and engines can cost a lot why spend 400 thats to much me i got lucky and can get them for 180 but that is in bulk but fair but they can sell at a rate of 250 but if people buy ion bulk it just vereys just some advice if you sell do what you have to toplease you customer by all means thats all OK!

last try...dude, i saw (& removed) the phone number, quanities, & prices...read the rules & introduce yourself instead of debating, and get acclimated socially or take your craigslist sales somewhere else...MBc members are too savvy to the "quick buck" side of the industry for you to do any good here. if you'd read around here, you'd know that...we discuss the pros and cons of all the sellers and kits...so, tell us something we don't know, like who you are...play nice and make friends or take it down the road.

i just deleted the last 2 posts as not very indicative of our community spirit, & i sure didn't like where it was gonna go.

yes, turbo/chaos ticked a lot of people off when he first came upon the scene. yes, i understand the feellings involved with that.

but, so far, everyone who's ever been banned from MBc has been given a second chance...we know how that usually turns out, don't we?

well, take a closer look, t/c's been very compliant with our policies since coming back. he's taken the time to stay in PM contact with me, getting approval for content even when he doesn't need it, he introduced himself as a condition of his returning, i guess i undertstand why there may not be any replies yet, but...i vote for giving the guy a break.

turbo'...you better not make me wrong, bro, i hate when that happens :p

okay I really thought he wasn't coming back - as for a second chance, all that is required here is that you LOVE motored bikes right?

Back