Selling motorized bicycles

Could Work!

I think i might try this. Target has a very nice Schwinn cruiser in the low 100s and I can pick up another engine kit from whoever has them the cheapest.

Install & tweak it and then try to turn it on CL for hopefully more than i spent on it. Of course my time is worth something...

If no one buys it, I will just ride the thing!

I haven't checked this site for way too long-it's changed alot(for the good!!)-but it's still very cool! I was thinking that it would be fun to build and sell but I can't think of where I could sell them? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Andrew

i've had people inquire so i told them $800cdn complete 500 if they supple the bike and 300 for the kit, a couple have said to give them a little time to save 800 so i' considering putting some together on a rent to own type deal. As for the liability in canada all we need to do is draft up some sort of form like:

I _____________ have agreed to purchase a motored bicycle from Wayde Best, Understanding the motored bicycle is dangerous, i will not hold Mr. Best liable for any loss of property, injury, or death as a result of my actions on the motored bicycle.

customer signature____________ witness#1 __________

Seller signature_______________ witness #2 __________

date _________

both people get a copy and the seller should keep it in a safe cause the peice of paper can save your butt in court

New vendor scoots into East Main spot
University of North Carolina The Daily Tar Heel - Chapel Hill,NC,USA
"Scooters, mopeds and motorized bicycles have got a place in this market," she said. "I think they're right on the mark." Several businesses have moved in ...Carrboro, NC.

I noted the first comment to the story was birching about the exhaust.

The story has prices.....about rental units especially. Wonder if the renters have to sign a pre-death certificate?

http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/m...ndor.Scoots.Into.East.Main.Spot-2933912.shtml

Back