Selling my Boardtracker gas bike

I've decided to sell my boardtracker. I've had it for 2 years, I ride it often but I need something more errand friendly and its time for a new toy. The bike was built using 2 different frames in a well equipped home garage. Its a 66cc china kit completely stock. Has around 400-600 miles and runs good, like any other china kit. Does 30 mph in the flat with 250lb rider. Carb could be tuned better but I don't ride at WOT very often. The front fork is a 1950's huffy dial-a-ride. Rims are heavy duty with 105ga spokes. The tank holds about a gallon. The bike could use some minor detail work/finishing, improving the looks of the chain tensioner, a better fuel line, a solid mount for the kill switch, etc. The paint has some nicks and minor dings. The wheels were painted satin black and it has chipped off in a few places. I added a cheap light kit to keep from getting run over. I'm asking $900 but will consider sensible offers. I would be willing to ship the bike but buyer would be responsible for cost. I'm in Kansas city mo 64114. My phone number is 816-839-0453 if you have questions. I only have these two lousy pictures right now will take some more soon.
IMG_20111230_1325081.jpg

IMG_20111230_132449.jpg

Back