Selling my kent 700c 80cc 2 stroke motorized bicycle

20161119_102944.jpg
I was riding thus bike when I got hit by a car that was going +30mph. needs a new handle bar otherwise in working condition.
Has a rear view rechargeable camera, 30,000 lumen rechargeable headlight, a 8 rear led light. It is a 80cc 2 stoke motor gets 150 mpg, you can use as a regular bike or a motorcycle.
It currently has a dual caliper brakes on a dual brake lever. It is bright yellow and blue making it easier for drivers to see u. It includes a Speedometer and a odometer. Doesn't require insurance or a drivers license to operate. It currently goes 25 mph and when the motor is fully broken in it can exeed +30mph. It may need some adjustments. Stickers say 49cc but it's actually 80cc. MSRP:$750 (for bike, motor, and accessories.)
In the box contains:
Ratchet set
28000 lumen bike light
2 liter gas tank
High performance racing- carburetor
High performance racing-cdi
2 mirrors
Extra cables
Extra break levers
49cc 2 stroke motor(working but needs parts)
Extra 415 chain
Screws, bolts, washers, nuts, and brackets
Handle bar grips
Gloves
Used 2 stroke oil containers
Allen wrenches
Extra NEW spring loaded-chain tensioner
Extra lights
Reflector
Reflective yellow vest(construction worker approved)
Extra 700c bike tire
Extra700cbike tire intertube

I do allow test drives.
I will show u how to start it up and operate.

If any questions just ask
Cash only please.
Ask for address only if serious.
Let me know before u stop by and look at it.

Thank you to all who took the time to read this.

Last edited:
Where are you located and how much? Might have better luck on local craigslist, just be patient and have a realistic asking price. It's expensive for an individual to package and ship a bicycle. Big retailers get a huge discount so you can't go by their shipping prices to a customer. Good luck kid and remember your always welcome here.

Back