Sexy Camera Mount

Well i've made myself a proper camera mount, i got the instructions off instructables, sorry about the bad pics i took it with my phone as the camera was at home.

It has, a Bike Reflector mount which i got it for free at the bike shop ( i told him what i was doing with it and he just gave one to me )

I got 1m of 1/4" thread for free, 2 1/4" wing nuts, 2 1/4'' washers, 4 spring washers and one locking nut all for free. My dad knows the guy who owns the store and my dad buys stuff from there on a daily basis so hes like coz hes such a nice kid ill give it to ya for free. Ive been to that store like 4 times for all these motor mount screws n things, i know him well now lol. Wen i walk in hes like what now?
haha.

I also sliced up bits of heat shrink and put 4 bits between everything to minimize as much vibration as i could. Ill have a video up of it all tomorrow.

Link to instructables how to: http://www.instructables.com/id/Bicycle-Camera-Mount-for-under-$1/

Cya guys,

From Brendon.v

Attachments

• 07-09-08_1705.jpg
    07-09-08_1705.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 425
  • 07-09-08_1707.jpg
    07-09-08_1707.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 721
  • 07-09-08_1708.jpg
    07-09-08_1708.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 778
I got my bike back at home now so tomorrow ill give it a test if its not raining, im also going to cut up a few slices of packing foam and put them where the rubber is so it will add a little more cushioning and soak up those vibrations. Im also going to cut a super thin bit and tape it over the mic hole so the sound isnt ****. When im finished with it it should bring out a nice piece of film, i can also pan the camera and tilt it so i can whack the wide angle lens on and get some film of me riding or some side views or views of the wheel, i can do many different shots with this mount and it didn't cost me a cent.

NOTE: Get good friends with the bike shop owners and people at the counter at hardware stores XD.

From Brendon.v

Back