Shafted

You can clearly see the key in there, it's protruding a bit but it's there and I don't see anything out of the norm.
Sorry it's took so long to reply, been putting in a lot of hours at work but all that build up in front of the little gear well it's hard as the gear itself like bonded to it and all in the threads, and the gears are not meshed in total alignment

This is what the shaft looks like. The key is fine

Just disassemble, clean it off and press in a little further. Our engines have a lot of slop, but like any engine, blueprinting is cost prohibitive. I’m amazed at an entire kit for about $150.. corners are cut.

Thats what my gear is like too, and has been like that for about 400 kilometers. But it works, so I don't want to touch it. lol

This is what the shaft looks like. The key is fine
View attachment 100753

Just disassemble, clean it off and press in a little further. Our engines have a lot of slop, but like any engine, blueprinting is cost prohibitive. I’m amazed at an entire kit for about $150.. corners are cut.
This on was 240 from bikeberry , first time buyer didn't know any better, there has been a few issues with this motor, and bikeberry has chosen not to respond to the matter I have purchased 2 more motors elsewhere no issues running good, big difference it them

I bought the engine from ebay for about 200$ but it came ported(ish) and with upgraded hardware, which was not listed that it was like that.

I bought the engine from ebay for about 200$ but it came ported(ish) and with upgraded hardware, which was not listed that it was like that.
Like I stated from the get go I got shafted as well I paid 243 and got ??? Junk I guess , I truly believe it was a used motor because one intake port hole half the threads were missing before a bolt was ever put in I voiced that to bikeberry and they never answered on that but told me the stage 1 cdi would ship in a couple weeks cause it wasn't in my order that was Aug 7 still haven't seen CDI they are crooked to say the least

Here is my what 99 dollar amazon motor looks like , you would think it would be the other way around the cheaper motor being the messed up one, but it's the bikeberry motor,

Attachments

• 16035955359043248251217296559823.jpg
    16035955359043248251217296559823.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 189
Back